Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Quick Update

Today I woke up realizing that my midterms were on Tuesday and Wednesday, not Wednesday and Thursday like I had originally thought.

My realization process this morning

1) Wake up and lie in bed
2) Starts thinking about upcoming midterms
3) Wonders how it is possible that my econ 100 midterm is on Wednesday when the class is scheduled for Tuesdays and Thursdays and how my econ 120 midterm is on Thursday when the class scheduled for Mondays and Wednesdays.
4) Panic!!!
5) Checks Syllabuses
6) Cries in despair
7) Studies furiously

Oh and another great development today. I just realized my interest got into a relationship the day I found her to be interesting. Even more hilarious, we were talking about whether she should go out with this guy since she has only known him for about a week. Of course I was pushing her to turn him down for her own good and I thought I was getting through but I guess not. I need to brush up on my persuasive skills.

Fuck this shit
-muffinman

2 COMMENTS:

Angela said...

hahahhaha i like your realization process :P

+ it's okay! plenty of fish in the sea, right?

sarahyangg said...

hahhhahhah
hahahahhaha
hahahhahah

Post a Comment