Sunday, January 2, 2011

Zaijian my MBA friends

Having sent off Varun and Gift today, and with most of the Asia MBA students gone now, I figure this is the appropriate time to write my farewell to them. 

The Asia MBA crowd has been my family away from family.  I knew their schedules, the drama and inside jokes so much so that I would often be referred to as the partial Asia MBA student.  These older students took me under their wing and fed me their stories and advice, all the while giving me all I could drink.    

By the end of this semester I gained:

A father who drinks so well,
A brother who is so wise,
A sister who cares so much,
And of course so many aunts and uncles!

Thank you for making the first half of my study abroad experience so memorable because without you, these four months would not have been anywhere near as life changing.

Hopefully in the future, we will be able to cross paths again.

-muffinman