Thursday, July 29, 2010

Congratulations Andreas

I know some of you want to know what happened to Andreas.  At the end of the last blog post about him, I mentioned that he was awaiting news of whether or not he will be called back for a second entrance exam for this copy writing school in Hamburg.  Well last night I finally remembered to email him and he responded!  It looks like his traveling days are over.


"Hey man,

I was accepted! Now I'm back in Zurich working for two newspapers, trying to make enough money to live in Hamburg for a year...

I'm feeling very energized and having a great time. The sun is chirping, the birds are shining - life is good, life is good.

I hope you are well.

Andreas"

Andreas, I wish you luck on all your future endeavors.  
Perhaps the next time we meet it will be in Germany and I will be sleeping on your couch.
I am long overdue for a revisiting of my hometown anyway.

-muffinman