Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break

Note: This should have been posted a week ago on 3/24.

I’m off on my spring break adventure! After finishing all my assignments from the previous week, I have been waiting minute by minute to leave London and travel. We leave on Thursday the 25th and we have two weeks to travel. As I write about Spring Break, I’ll try to adjust the post date so it reflects the actual date we did the stuff, not the date I wrote the post, because my access to internet hotspots is a bit splotchy -- we have to pay for Wi-Fi at a lot of places we go to so I’ll post when I can.

Itinerary:

3/25-3/28 – Istanbul, Turkey
3/29 – Venice, Italy
3/30-4/1 – Florence, Italy
4/2-4/4 – Rome, Italy
4/5-4/6 – Cinque Terre, Italy
4/7 – Pisa, Italy
4/7-4/10 – Canary Islands, Spain

It sounds good and all, but I’m a bit anxious for our trip. We booked our flights between the countries and we plan to buy our train tickets through Italy at the train stations, but we haven’t secured accommodations for anything besides Istanbul and Florence. So where does that leave us?

I honestly don’t know.

-Emoinacloset