Saturday, October 24, 2009

Disappointment

I'm not going to present for Fed Challenge.

It would have been really awesome to be one of five people to present for a panel of judges (not to mention that I could put that on my resume), but it it didn't happen for me. I was always concerned that I might not make it as a presenter. Out of the eight people working on Fed Challenge, three spots were virtually secured, which meant there were only two spots open between five people. We decided who was going to present by voting among ourselves. It eventually got to a run-off between me and TJ but he won out, unfortunately for me.

But no hard feelings. I'll still be involved in the team in preparing the script and giving the presenters Q&A. As long as we win I won't mind so much but saying that, we better win!

-Emointhecloset