Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Robocop's Email

After some consideration, Emoinacloset and I (Muffinman) decided it is best to publish Robocop's email explaining his whereabouts. We have been sitting on this for awhile and we feel that his friends who care and worry about him deserve to know that he is still alive.

I owe both of you a long overdue explanation for everything that has been going on with me that you guys have not been privy to. First and foremost, the house that you both love driving to in order to draw me out of social isolation has been sold. Yes, my family and I are moving to Saratoga. It was my dad's decision to move to Saratoga.

I can't come up with a better excuse for not telling you guys in advance during our chatroom or video chat sessions other than the fact that I forgot to tell you guys. It is not that I forgot to tell just you guys, but I forgot to tell everyone. Jessica Kim, Jennie, Derek, Jennet, and Jessica Liu do not have any idea. The reason I believe that news of this magnitude has slipped my mind is that I have something even bigger on my minds: I have taken another leave from MIT. I have made this decision with the intention of finding out who I am (once again). I'll explain more once I figure out more, but in the meantime, try to be patient.

I am currently in Mississippi with my cousin and her husband. I needed somewhere else to think, and I didn't want to sit at home in California where I know I will get lazy and comfortable. As for communication between now and when I get back, there won't be any. I don't have my phone with me, because I want to be isolated as much as possible during this time. I'll see you guys when I get back. I'll explain more when I get back.

Peace,
Robocop