Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Update on Robocop

I called Robocop last Wednesday or Thursday, so I have some knowledge of his activities.

1) He is still friendless. He tells me that he knows some of his classmates, but the thought of hanging out with them outside of school never crosses his mind. Robocop spends most of his days working. This makes me wonder if he has met up with Jessica at SCU yet. I would bet against it considering the fact that SCU is 20 minutes away and not next door.

2) Robocop has picked up an internship at some charity organization that rebuilds homes destroyed by the IDF. The head of the organization is an MIT alumni and that is pretty much the only reason he got the internship. Damn private school connections. The jury is still out over whether the organization Robocop interns for is secretly funding terrorism like a host of other Arab charities.

3) Through his internship, he has also picked up a side internship with a lawyer connected to the charity organization. When I talked to Robocop, he said he was preparing questions for a summit in Washington D.C. which sounded pretty interesting to me.

4) Robocop is still taking classes at SJSU and picked up a class at De Anza too.

And that is all I remember from my phone conversation.
Robocop please fill in the LARGE gaps to your whereabouts.

-muffinman