Friday, October 9, 2009

Who Are You?!

So remember how I said I wasn't going to go out this weekend? Well, I was wrong -- I got hammered last night. On top of that I have a wicked hangover.

There was a BAP event for us pledges to get to know our mentors and our mentor groups better. The event itself was alright, but the mentors spiced it up a bit. Here's an example:

"Hey, Emoinacloset, you want some?" (offers me water bottle)
"What's in it?"
"Skittle vodka."

Keep in mind this was still at the BAP event, which was supposed to be sober. Afterwards, the mentors invited us out to drink and I thought, ehh it won't hurt to chill, drink a couple of beers, and get to know everyone better, right?

Well I was wrong. It wasn't just a couple of beers. It was a lot of fucking shit all mixed up together. And when I say a lot, it was a lot. I drank a whole water bottle full of that skittle vodka during the walk to pregame, two pineapple mango vodkas, three beers, two shots of soju, and three scotch + iced tea things. That's 12-13 shots easy.

More ridiculous shit: after the event and before we went to pregame, one of the mentors went down to his locker to pick up his stash. A stash in his locker? Who fucking does that?!

After pregaming, we went to karaoke, where we were joined by a shitload of BAP people singing Chinese, Korean, American, whatever suited their fancy. We had a belligerent time and I went home drunk as fuck.

The next morning I woke up with a really bad hangover. This was probably compounded by the fact I had eaten barely anything for dinner the other night -- two slices of pizza the size of my fist is not a satisfying meal. So, not only did I have a vicious headache, I was really craving some food and in our apartment, food isn't really in abundance.

Somehow I walked 20 blocks to campus and managed to grab food on the way there. I don't know how I did it, but I'm pretty sure I had a 'ooo I hope I don't throw up on the street' frowny face during my walk. As of now I'm still trying to get over my hangover which doesn't seem to want to go away anytime soon. Oh yea, and I still have two midterms I need to study for.

What a glorious night.

-Emoinacloset