Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Life is Boring

Unlike some people, my life is not full of drama. Also, unlike emoinacloset, I probably won't be going out tonight even though it is Halloween. This is because I have three midterms next week. I've decided that Economics is my worst subject ever, although this should not be surprising since I didn't pass the AP Econ test in high school. I wonder why I ever thought Environmental Econ would be cool major.

In other news, the Sacramento Kings invited the Cal Band to play at their season opener, which is pretty cool.

I've also watched Ace of Cakes obsessively, and I feel like muffinman should aspire to be Chef Duff and make awesome cakes.

That's my quick update, muffinman.

- don'tscuffmyshoes

PS:
1. Music: Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!
2. Video: I are cute kitten - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZSbC09qgLI

That's all.

2 COMMENTS:

sarahyangg said...

ACE OF CAKES!!!

Life After ARC said...

wtf is ace of cakes...

-muffinman

Post a Comment