Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Going to School Does Have Its Perks...

My professor gave me $10 for participating in a game theory example for my Economics of Global Business class. I suppose that just goes to show you, you should always participate in class -- you never know when your professor might hand over a $10.

BAM!!!

-Emoinacloset

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I'm sure you guys are wondering but I did not get that job that I interviewed for last week. Bummer.

2 COMMENTS:

Life After ARC said...

Hey, at least you have 10 bucks in your pocket!

And buck up! I'm sure all the hard work you're putting in will definitely pay off one way or another, even if all you gain is good work ethic. God knows you and I, both, need some of that shit.

-Robocop

Life After ARC said...

50000 - 10 = on your way to paying off tuition

-muffinman

Post a Comment